New Membership Features
Is it your first time visiting EasyVirtualChoir, or your first time in a while?
We've been constantly improving our site to help you create even better virtual choir performances!
Here are some of the new features we've added:
- create custom video layouts, in addition to the default grid layout. This helps you create interesting scenes for your ensemble.
- transition between different video layouts at different points in your song. This helps you highlight soloists, and add visual variety to your video etc.
- apply background noise reduction, reverb, and panning in our advanced audio editor
- create videos using virtual backgrounds
- add subtitles to your song
- add a title and end slide to your song
- and much more!
And here are some features we added based on your feedback:
- upload multiple accompaniment tracks into a song
- reorder video tiles in the grid layout
- download all audio tracks for further editing in a digital audio workstation
- rotate and mirror videos
You may find these features by visiting a song, entering "Song Studio", and turning on "Edit mode"
- creating custom video layouts, creating layout transitions, and reordering video tiles are under "Customize video"
- doing background noise reduction, reverb, and panning are under "Customize audio"
- virtual backgrounds, as well as rotating and mirroring videos is under "Edit tracks"
- virtual backgrounds may also be applied in the recording phase, under "Recording settings"
Want to see it all in action?
And we'd love to hear your feedback! Drop us a note on our Google group to start the discussion!
And that's all for today!
We hope that EasyVirtualChoir will be a meaningful way for you to connect with family and friends even when you can't meet in person. ❤️